Sunday, February 27, 2011

Purple Gradient Glitter Nails

So I decided to do my nails before I studied, because knowing me..I'll be staring at my ugly nails instead of concentrating on my notes. The first design i did was inspired by bubzbeauty. She twitpic'ed it and i thought it was SO cute. But when i did it on my nails...I wasn't feeling it. It was more of a summer nail design..not quite suitable for the rain/snow we have right now!
So an hour later, I decided to do Purple gradient glitter nails. It was kinda inspired by Beeautyqueen. & these are the products I used:

And this is how it turned out!

& I am fully aware that this is gonna be a bitch to remove. But i have 5days before I have to go back to work, so I had to do something fun other than PINKS & REDS (colours im allowed to wear on my nails for work).

I definitely like the purple glitters a lot more than the strawberry one. I always go through so many different colours before I'm happy with one! Hope you likeees it & back to studying :(


3 comments:

  1. they seem to look nicee but how come the pictures are blurry and gum small gehhh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops i made the picture size Medium..shoulda made it Large! ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. o i make them medium too though =P did u take them with your phone camera?

    ReplyDelete