Friday, April 15, 2011

tiny haul-

I just finished my second final today, what a relief I only have one left! I made a pit stop to Shoppers Drug Mart on my way home. I went there intending to find the Avene Thermal Spray, which was recommended by one of my Twitter friend. Since yesterday, I had a red dry rash on my chin when I woke up. I believe it was from the Clinique Acne Control moisturizer, because I applied a little on my pimple the night before. It was a big mistake! It dried up my skin like crazy and it got really irritant and rash, not to mention dry and scalley when i stretch the affected area. How disgusting does that sound? :(

So I purchased the Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray. It claims to soothe and soften sensitive skin, sunburn, various forms of irritation, razor burn, use to complete cleansing, in summer, when traveling. I'm not sure what the original price was, but the brand was on sale today so I got it for $7.49! Sweeet :) I can't wait to try it out.

Second was the Vichy Normaderm set. I wasn't intending to buy any cleansing products today. But the employee at the cosmetics counter recommended this set to me which was also on sale for $21.99, valued at $40. It claims to dilate pores, mattify shine and help with irregular skin texture. It came with a cleanser that eliminates impurities and sebum excess, and unclogs pores deep down.

And lastly, I just picked up the Maybelline Fit Me liquid founda
tion. I've been meaning to buy this and it was on sale today as well, for $8.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment