Wednesday, May 18, 2011

birthday beauty goodies


Too Faced Naked and Smokey Eye set: from besty. I've wanted this set for so long but never really put my hands on it. I love the pigmentation of each shadow, and you can never go wrong with the neutrality of the colours! It also comes with 3 different cards that teaches you how to apply different looks. All That Glitters MAC shadow: I got a neon purple eyeshadow from a friend but I wasn't crazy about the colour and I couldn't see myself using it often, so I exchanged it to yet another neutral colour! Love it so far. OPI Femme De Cirque mini polishes-They are sooo cute how tiny they are! However the colours are very sheer. Sephora Lip Attitude Lipstick in G19-I decided to purchase something from Sephora because I didn't want to just go in purposely for my birthday gift. So i randomly picked up a lipstick, and I quite like it so far. It's very creamy, smells like candies, and its a wearable nude colour. Have to wear it more to further review it. The tube looks larger than your standard lipstick, so that's a plus!

3 nail polishes from clara! can't wait to try them out, especially the pink one, Don't know...Beets Me! :) thanks girlie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment