Saturday, May 28, 2011

SUMMER TO-DO LIST

-grouse grind -my coworker who finished the grouse grind in 49mins talked me into doing it! I always thought i'm too girly girl to achieve it, and I would probably die half way...but I think people make it sound harder than it actually is. Hopefully. lol.
-bike the seawall with my boo and friends. -this is a must if you live in the beautyful vancity! Justin can get us rental bikes, or those bikes where you have 2 people riding it (forgot what it's called) with his credit card. There is no way Kaylie will carry her bike onto the skytrain and down Robson street.
-CELEBRATE the Canucks' winning of the Stanley Cup at Downtown!!! this is our year!
-go water skiing. -this is completely out of my comfort zone but it looks way too fun! I don't know where I can access that though.
-road trip down to the states with my boo. Even if it's just one day. Wanna go on a really really hot day with his car top down!
-go to a water park miles away from home with friends + play in open water + have a bbq there
-have lunch on West 4th with besties (even though one of them aren't fond of lunches, ahem.)
-get really tanned (safely)
-find a second part time job (need the money to satisfy my uncontrollable spending habits)
-get my N.

more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment