Saturday, March 5, 2011

march5th-

It's been a couple days since I last blogged. So on Thursday, it was the most relaxing day I had since a long longgg time. I really needed it! Justin and i finally went to Delta for Krispy Kremes!! We thought that it was gonna be a long ride, well he did. But we got there in like 30mins! We got 2 dozens :) Finished my last donut today..sooo orgasmic. It's definitely not your typical tim horton's donut! It was Justin's mom's birthday that day too, so we to Save-On to pick her up her favorite Tuxedo cake. It's so delish! It's like layers of bread, chocolate and creme. & then I went to Tropika for dinner with Justin's family. Food was amazeballs, I had a great time with my second family < 3.
I picked up a few things from London Drugs:
Revlon Nail Enamel in
Peach Nectar:

I think this is gonna be my new go-to colour! I love the colour pay off. This picture doesn't do the nail polish justice, it's much nicer in person. I like how it has a hint of peach and it's matte, it has no shimmer. I hate shimmer nail polish sometimes haha. I applied 3 coats to get that colour in the picture. And the best part? It was on sale for $2.99!
Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush in Rose:

I heard about this blush from a youtube beauty guru and I had to get it the moment I saw it. I think the packaging and the look of the product captured my attention most. I'm a huge sucker for pretty packaging. So apparently the ingredient contains something that mimics Endorphins, and Endorphins are supposed to make you happy, hence the name Happy Booster. I refuse to believe a blush can make you happy..but I'm still very impressed! Let me just say that it is SUPER pigmented, and super PINK. I apply a very small amount, and blend blend blend away. It gives off a really healthy glow. The blush comes with a small brush and mirror as well, but I won't be using the brush for sure. It smells like rose extracts. Price: $15somthing. My first Physician's Formula product, and I will definitely be repurchasing from their line. It's like high-end drug store. Over all I'm really impressed and you should all consider it if you're looking for a good quality, affordable blush for spring and summer. The only thing is, why are my hearts upside down??

2 comments:

  1. wow, even though that nailpolish doesn't do justice in pic, it already looks niceee!!! i shall gets ones !!
    ps. pics or it didn't happen to kripsy kremes, tuxedo cake, tropika LOL1 jk :)
    haha @ the blush.. well, the heart on the case is right-sideup.. hmm!! i think u should call the 1800 number on the back and ask ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL i tried following your blog but i followed myself instead.. FAIL :( the blush looks so good! take a pic of it on you, i wanna see how it looks on

    ReplyDelete